Golf 2 Diesel Tacho mit DZM

• Hey,
    it's very easy.
    If you have the clamp W (number 2 on the picture).

take a cabel from the negative pole of your battery to the ki (find it out by using an ammeter) the start the engine and try which pole belongs to it.

that can be done by standing in front of the car. by the way your MK2 looks great i love it. keep it like that.

then you know where to pull the cabel but it already should be there...

the glow spark and the rest of the ki must work otherwhise there's something defect

• I will do as told.
    I forgot to tell you that the KI that I have in the car is from a petrol car, that is why ot doesn't have the orange led for the glow spark and this is the reason I asked witch is the pin for the glow spark.

Thanks for the advices and the good words, I will let you know what I managed to do with the KI and later I will show you some more pictures.

• The original engine that was on this body was 1.6 petrol code PN (if I remember well). When I bought the car it had diesel engine, I didn't knew that the previous owner has made the swap....I loved the car when I saw it and after a few days I bought it.

I have mounted the new KI, but I can't figure it out where to connect the glow spark. From where I take the signal for the orange led? I try to connect from the glow plug relay but the LED doesn't light, I have changed the relay and the same.

• Hello again!

Due to some problems I didn't have time to make anything at the car. Today I had some spare time and I made all the connections from the alternator to the KI !
    I took the black/red cable from the alternator and tie it with the green wire (pin 10) from the KI. The rev counter works fine but the oil LED keeps blinking very fast, just like all the impulses from alternator was charging the oil LED. This is a problem that me and my friend that helped me couldn't fix.

The red/black cable is direct tied to the green one, I didn't tie it to the central electric and I think this could be the problem, because the signal from alternator should be somehow filtered by a reel or a coil or something....
    can anyone tell me where to put the wire from the alternator at the central electric? at what pin?

Thanks in advance!

Supporte uns und mehr Features für dein Profil erhalten

Das Forum unterstützen und gleichzeitig mehr Power für dein Profil?

• mehr Speicherplatz in der Galerie
  • kein Download-Limit in der Datenbank
  • überproportional mehr Speicherplatz bei den privaten Nachrichten
  • mehr Anhänge/Bilder im Forum
  • individueller Benutzertitel wählbar
  • uvm. (mehr Infos hier)

zum WOBber+ Abo

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!

• Registrierte Mitglieder haben die folgenden Vorteile:
  • ✔ kostenlose Mitgliedschaft
  • ✔ direkter Austausch mit Gleichgesinnten
  • ✔ keine Werbung im Forum
  • ✔ neue Fragen stellen oder Diskussionen starten
  • ✔ kostenlose Nutzung unseres Marktbereiches
  • ✔ schnelle Hilfe bei Problemen aller Art
  • ✔ Bilder hochladen und den Auto-Showroom nutzen
  • ✔ und vieles mehr ...