Mein Golf II 1.6 D ascot grau

• Ich komme aus Polen und ich habe deine forum bei Internet gesucht. Entschuldigung, aber mein Deutsch ist nicht gut. Konnen ich in Englisch schreiben?

I'm Nick, I'm twenty years old and this is my Mk2 Golf:
    Production year: 1989
    Engine: 1.6, diesel, JP, 54 HP, 5 gear gearbox
    Version: basic, called Golf
    Mileage: 400 000 kilometrs
    Extra equipment: imitation of black leather
    Colour: ascot grey
    Defects: Golf "drinks" the liquid-cool (do you have some ways to elimate it?)

Some information:
    This Golf was assembled by last day of June. In Germany this car had seven owners, I'm nineth owner. In 2004 was bought by my uncle in Germany and he arrived this car to Poland. The dream of my uncle (like lots and lots of Poles) had come true. He gave me this car on my 18th birthday. I like my Golf very much, this is a climattic car. I don't have any plans about it, because I want to save some money and going to buy Polo 6N with 1.0 or 1.4 engine. In this moment my have the white left back door, because the original door have lots and lots of rust.
    And these are some photos:
    images_thumb_1042267_800_800_resize.jpg

images_thumb_932553_800_800_resize.jpg

images_thumb_932566_800_800_resize.jpg

images_thumb_932557_800_800_resize.jpg

images_thumb_812587_800_800_resize.jpg

images_thumb_812583_800_800_resize.jpg

images_thumb_746133_800_800_resize.jpg

(this is the mileage from August 2010)
    images_thumb_620072_800_800_resize.jpg

images_thumb_586964_800_800_resize.jpg

images_thumb_1042262_800_800_resize.jpg

I have also the question about Polo - can I buy the Polo in good condition for 650 Euros?

• Hello Nick,

welcome to this Forum with your MK2. It looks like a basic Mk2 model shipped to former Eastern Germany (before the iron wall came down).

If you mention that the engine is "drinking" the coolant, then this cane come from a defect of cylinder head gasket. Some further symtoms will be that the coolant temperatur goes above the maximum temp some times when you drive under load.

If this is not he caase, then check all the part from the engine cooling system for leakge. Also check from underside for small leakages of coolant pump.

Regards

G-Hammer

• Hi Nick,

yes it looks like the cylinder head gasket. The cooling fluid enters the combustion chamber and is burned or accumulates in the engine oil, which will dilute them hazardous. Look, whether traces of oil in the coolant tank.

Polo 6N with a good 1.4 60 hp you get in the state for 600 series - 800 €. Mileage will be around 130 - tkm 170th However, I would never give up the golf diesel and keep as a spare car - driving a car is not cheaper if the Polo makes slack;-)

Nice Pictures :]:]:]

płynu chłodzącego do komory spalania i jest spalany lub gromadzi się w oleju w silniku, który rozcieńczyć nich niebezpieczne. Słuchaj, czy ślady oleju w zbiorniku płynu chłodzącego.

w rejonie Berlina, jest mnóstwo tanich 6N Polo 6N z dobrym 1.4 60 KM pojawi się w stanie dla serii 600 - 800 €. Przebieg będzie około 130 - tkm 170-gie Jednak, nigdy nie poddawaj się benzyna w golfa i zachować jako zapasowe samochodu - prowadzenie samochodu nie jest tańszy, jeśli Polo sprawia luzu;-)

Zdjęcia mi się bardzo podobała mi przypomina Szecin - wygląda to tak z autostrady, gdzie SBL jest prawdopodobnie Śląsk?

Gruss Sören

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von 19e-vw ()

• Yes, this is basic version of the Golf, but my car from 1989 to 2004 stayed in Germany.

If I buy the Polo, Golf will be comming back to my uncle - he love's this car. You have right - SBL is the Upper Silesia :-).

Supporte uns und mehr Features für dein Profil erhalten

Das Forum unterstützen und gleichzeitig mehr Power für dein Profil?

• mehr Speicherplatz in der Galerie
  • kein Download-Limit in der Datenbank
  • überproportional mehr Speicherplatz bei den privaten Nachrichten
  • mehr Anhänge/Bilder im Forum
  • individueller Benutzertitel wählbar
  • uvm. (mehr Infos hier)

zum WOBber+ Abo

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!

• Registrierte Mitglieder haben die folgenden Vorteile:
  • ✔ kostenlose Mitgliedschaft
  • ✔ direkter Austausch mit Gleichgesinnten
  • ✔ keine Werbung im Forum
  • ✔ neue Fragen stellen oder Diskussionen starten
  • ✔ kostenlose Nutzung unseres Marktbereiches
  • ✔ schnelle Hilfe bei Problemen aller Art
  • ✔ Bilder hochladen und den Auto-Showroom nutzen
  • ✔ und vieles mehr ...