• Hallo,

Ich entschuldige mich für mein Deutsch! Ich benutzte eine Online-Übersetzer, ich hoffe, es ist verständlich!

Mein Name ist Jason. Ich lebe in den USA, und ich eine Website erstellt, um ähnliche Doppel-WOBber, für die US-Community. Ich dachte, ich würde mit Ihnen teilen. Die Adresse lautet:

Http://www.A2Resource.com

Ich sah Seiten wie diese, aber ich merkte, dass die Informationen für den US-Markt fehlte. Also dachte ich, ich würde mein eigenes! Ich hoffe, dass ich irgendwann meine Website haben, so groß wie dieser, mit Informationen über die A1 (Rabbit / Golf 1/Jetta/Truck/Cabriolet/Scirocco), A3 (3/Vento/Cabrio Golf), und vielleicht auch neuere Modelle!

Wenn Sie Fragen haben, fragen Sie sich gerne an mich.

Hello,

My name is Jason. I live in the USA, and I created a website similar to Doppel-WOBber, for the US community. I thought I would share it with you. The address is:

http://www.A2Resource.com

I saw sites like this one, but I noticed that information for the US market was missing. So I thought I would start my own! I hope to eventually have my site as big as this one, with information about the A1 (Rabbit/Golf 1/Jetta/Truck/Cabriolet/Scirocco), A3 (Golf 3/Vento/Cabrio), and maybe later models as well!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

At first "Welcome on Golf-Board". :]
    Well, to register your person at this page was an exellent idea :wink:

Getting informations about US style and spare parts isn't easy sometimes in Germany.

Maybe a chance for swapping informations about MK2 differences in US and European version.
    Maybe spare parts as well :wink:

I hope my english is passably to understand. :)

Greetz from good old Germany
    Alexander :)

• Alex,

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

I hope you can use the site, it's all in English, but the important information is easily understandable, and online translators help a lot, it's how I use this site :)

Of course! If you have any questions, just ask. I try to make my car as Euro as possible, while some of you try to make your car as US as possible :)
    I'm trading spare parts with a person in Austria currently actually. But there are some parts he can not get that I need. If you find a 16v non-air conditioning bracket for the alternator and power steering pump, I'd be very happy :)

Your English is just fine! I know my german is terrible, but I ran it back through the translator again to make sure it was understandable, to me at least.

I posted my cars in the Golf 2 forum. They are Jettas, I hope I didn't break the rules :)
    http://www.doppel-wobber.de/wb…rg-Edition-US-modell.html

• I don't need the pump... here's a picture of the exact parts I need:

big.jpg

These are both the same, but one has a ratchet tooth style, dosen't matter which one I get, as long as it's flor cars without air conditioning :)
    arm.jpg

Might need this too, but I think the 8 valve one works fine...
    altpulley.jpg

If you can find these, I would be very happy :)

• Welcome.

Your Translator seems to work fine. Just better than mine.

I put your Thread 1989 Jetta GLI 16v Wolfsburg Edition (US-modell) from Golf 2 to car-presentation.
    Nice cars. I like the seats.

Zitat

If you find a 16v non-air conditioning bracket for the alternator and power steering pump

I think in german it's called "16V-LiMa-Halter". Most german Golf 2 16V are without air-conditioning, so it will be possible to find it.

Alexander: Ich glaube es ist nur der Halter gemeint.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Maybe open a thread in this part of the forum.

http://www.doppel-wobber.de/wbb2/board_11_Suche.html

If anybody have this you would get an answer or message called PM ( PrivateMail )

@ Ranger
    habe ich auch schon gemerkt.
    Mein English ist etwas verstaubt - hatte ja schon mal beruflich viel mit Amis zu tun...Softwarehersteller in den Staaten :wink:

• Thanks! I see now that is a better place for the thread :) I didn't realize those forums were just for technical problems. Thanks, I'll post in there! I was hoping to have this by now, but my friend in Austria is slow to find it :(

Anyone have anything to say about the website? :P

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von VDub2625

Anyone have anything to say about the website? :P

Very fast page - no overkill Banners about other stuff.
    Extremly detailed :] - I would say many freetime was spend for this page.

One word about the part's you need - do you have the correct spare part number ?

Would be easier to find out the right one for people here and beware of shipping wrong parts.
    Shipping kosts to USA wouldn't be a cheap thing I think. :(

• I'd want you to take a picture of the part first :)

Here's the problem with the part numbers. The number of the black bracket above is 027 260 885 P, but it is no longer available. The VW parts counter tells me that 051 260 885 A is the same part, but I have not seem a picture to verify. The upper arm number is 027 903 133 E. The pulley is part number 049 903 119 L.

• Thanks for the offers guys... but I just bought a whole kit from a friend here in the US. Much easier then shipping from Germany :)

but the potential still exists if you would like to trade parts :)

Supporte uns und mehr Features für dein Profil erhalten

Das Forum unterstützen und gleichzeitig mehr Power für dein Profil?

• mehr Speicherplatz in der Galerie
  • kein Download-Limit in der Datenbank
  • überproportional mehr Speicherplatz bei den privaten Nachrichten
  • mehr Anhänge/Bilder im Forum
  • individueller Benutzertitel wählbar
  • uvm. (mehr Infos hier)

zum WOBber+ Abo

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!

• Registrierte Mitglieder haben die folgenden Vorteile:
  • ✔ kostenlose Mitgliedschaft
  • ✔ direkter Austausch mit Gleichgesinnten
  • ✔ keine Werbung im Forum
  • ✔ neue Fragen stellen oder Diskussionen starten
  • ✔ kostenlose Nutzung unseres Marktbereiches
  • ✔ schnelle Hilfe bei Problemen aller Art
  • ✔ Bilder hochladen und den Auto-Showroom nutzen
  • ✔ und vieles mehr ...