GTI mk2 from Italy

• Hello
    My name is Marco and I am from Rome in Italy.I am a big Golf fan and I have 2 Golf,a 1600 mk4 and last week,after a a lot of months of research,finally I found a perfect and original 87 GTI mk2 with digital tacho =).Now this car has benn written as historic car.Here is the photos,I hope you like it.

Sorry if I speak english but I speak german very little :( so I hope you can understand me 8)

68340877bw4.jpg
    71551316zc7.jpg
    81326183xf4.jpg
    88230287wd1.jpg
    28796856cw6.jpg

• nice car...

do you have pics from your other golf too?

Ich sage dich, ich liebe dir, denn ohne du kann ich nicht bin!

• ich find den AUDI A6 AVANT (aufm ersten bild im hintergrund) schöner

nee quatsch...ist n echt schöner golf und krass dass das alles noch im orginal zustand ist!!!

nicht mal die heckleuchten sund tuning!!!

REPSEKT!!!

wenn ich n gti hätte, würd ich den NOCH krasser verschandeln als meinen jetztigen 1.6er :D

also direkt fenster tönen, heckleuchte, bassbox, tiefer, felgen und und und *schock*

ich mach die frauen heiß - wie chili konkarne
    denn mein tornado roter golf 2 - zieht wie bob marley

• A very very nice looking car and very rare in this condition and with the specs :wink:

@muhh: Wenn er schon verbastelt ist dann meinetwegen - aber keinen originalen GTI ... das darf man einfach NICHT 8o

KAT - wozu? Mein Auto fährt auch ohne Wald!

• Excellent find, Marco. What a great looking car.
    I love the colour of the seats, never seen before... very nice.

I think you can't go wrong with posting more pics of details. What about the engine bay or does it need cleaning up first? :wink:

So what are going to do with it? Keep it as it is, I hope - and enjoy driving down the autostrada. Shame about the road toll, though!

Tanti auguri!

• Hi! =)
    Thanks fot the comments!!

I found it after a lot of months of research,here in Italy now it is impossible to find old Golf because the idiot of government want only catalyzed cars and here the mk2 was sold only without the catalyzator X( X( X( X( X(,so it tooks a lot of time to find a good one.Infact I found it in the north of Italy and I made over 600km to take it :(

The paint is original and never repainted

This car was of a man that didn't use never(it has only 116k km from january 87 :D) and however I will leave it original,if I will make some modifications,only the BBS RS 8)

More pictures for you :wink:

46797646eo5.jpg
    81829654rn4.jpg

• Yeah, seems to be a trend to ban old non-cat cars from residential areas. Here in England they quite simply don't give a sh.. about the environment and people can feel free to pollute the environment at their hearts' content. :rolleyes:

Similarly to the Italian situation, my MkII doesn't have a cat either, which I find a bit silly, because the factory just saved money and shipped it without because they didn't have to. Not a very impressive move. X(

Supporte uns und mehr Features für dein Profil erhalten

Das Forum unterstützen und gleichzeitig mehr Power für dein Profil?

• mehr Speicherplatz in der Galerie
  • kein Download-Limit in der Datenbank
  • überproportional mehr Speicherplatz bei den privaten Nachrichten
  • mehr Anhänge/Bilder im Forum
  • individueller Benutzertitel wählbar
  • uvm. (mehr Infos hier)

zum WOBber+ Abo

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!

• Registrierte Mitglieder haben die folgenden Vorteile:
  • ✔ kostenlose Mitgliedschaft
  • ✔ direkter Austausch mit Gleichgesinnten
  • ✔ keine Werbung im Forum
  • ✔ neue Fragen stellen oder Diskussionen starten
  • ✔ kostenlose Nutzung unseres Marktbereiches
  • ✔ schnelle Hilfe bei Problemen aller Art
  • ✔ Bilder hochladen und den Auto-Showroom nutzen
  • ✔ und vieles mehr ...